Saturday, November 22, 2014

Leader Cain Took Another Star's Virginity... While Wearing His Superman Costume!?!

Dean Cain Took Another Star's Virginity... While Wearing His Superman iPhone 5 case Dress suit!?!

Despicable Me Minion Superman iPhone 5/5S Case

It's a bird... it's a plane... nunca, it's the man who took

"Lois & Clark: The New Adventures on-line Superman iPhone case"

this Friday -- at which one of the cohosts jokes that

weren't the only one who was deflowered by the '90s hunk.

"I wanna share any secret, " the comedian indicates... before Dean tells the women

"She said, 'You don't take a virginity, I give it to you. '"

"You gave it to me, in their telephone booth, with the cape after, " Loni added.

Check out the television above for Tamar Braxton's gut wrenching funny reaction!

In Brooke Shields' great new book, the actress gets totally candid about losing her virginity to Dean -- revealing that the new experience wasn't what either superstars expected.

"Afterwards I got so weighed down that I jumped out of my room. I actually kind of tumbled off it also and started running, " she

. "I was buck naked streaking directly a hallway and running as with I had just stolen someone's notecase, pocketbook. "

"Dean leapt up as well as ran after me with the sheet in his arms. He hugged all of us tight and asked me where I used to be going. I was afraid I was giving my mother, " she talks about in the book.

Cain is clearly a superb sport about the whole situation. Make out more of his interview with "The Real" on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment