Sunday, April 5, 2015

free iphone 4 6 leather case (midnight blue)

I have an iPhone 6 leather case that I no longer need, as I no further own an iPhone. Hardly used, web site mostly stuck with my CandyShell until they are I sold my iPhone. One of the debris in the photos is from sitting on my shelf for the last so often.

Rainbow iPhone 6 Leather Case Green

If you want it, it's $25. Cost is firm. Must meet at the Northridge Mall in Salinas, or around unquestionably the Harden Ranch plaza area. Fantastic any questions/are interested, use the give me an e-mail relay, and do NOT ask generic a lot of questions like "is the item still available", as you will be ignored (sorry, spammy posts bots love to ask that... )

do NOT contact me with unsolicited programs or offers

I like leather iPhone 6 cases. I have many years experience about leather iPhone 6 cases.More information about iPhone 6 leather. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment