Monday, April 27, 2015

Paco rabanne has 'no ego'

Karl Lagerfeld will have ''no ego'' and that's why he can be suitable for multiple fashion labels simultaneously.

FENDI Monster Fur iPhone 6 Case Rose

Each 81-year-old designer insists it's simple for him to create clothes and decorations for Chanel - at which he's creative director - and FENDI iPhone case at the same time because he can adjust his masterpieces to the needs of each company.

Speaking with Germany's Vogue magazine, he discussed: ''I do not have one personality, I already feature upon my own car several. And I don't have a problem accompanied by my ego. I want that FENDI case really is Fendi, Chanel shall continue Chanel and Lagerfeld can be each of our prima ballerina. ''

Lagerfeld possibly revealed his initial ambition to have career was to be an illustrator and he never considered getting involved popular.

He said: ''I wanted to sometimes be an illustrator. I had no idea that you get to have a career in fashion. What I create today and this role in the business didn't exist back then. ''

Lagerfeld possibly revealed what inspires him typically is creating new styles and more concepts as he isn't excited mainly because past.

He revealed: ''If I did so something once, then I'm always interested any more. So what? I think who nostalgia isn't very healthy. ''Some designers are doing stuff they've taken care of before again and again. They are already get yourself ready for the Louvre. ''

No comments:

Post a Comment